Custom designs are possible but the cost varies according to the requested design. If you’re interested in a custom design, please contact me with your request and provide answers to the following questions:
- » Do you already have a design, or do you need help with it?
- » Is your design prepared to standard specifications (sharp edges, 300 dpi minimum), or does it require additional processing?
- » How many colors are required (each color increases the cost of production – see note below).
- » How many shirts do you want (the fewer the shirts, the higher the cost per shirt)
- » How important is shirt quality? Prices can differ considerably.
There is a basic setup charge of $40 per screen. Each color requires its own screen. This is a one-time charge only, independent of the quantity of shirts printed.